Monday, September 10, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



This past week, I have read and loved...

Love That Dog by Sharon Creech

Love That Dog

Hope Is An Open Heart by Lauren Thompson

Hope Is An Open Heart

If you Find a Rock by Peggy Christian

If You Find a Rock

The Doghouse by Jan Thomas

Doghouse

We listened to ...

Darth Paper Strikes Back by Tom Angleberger

Darth Paper Strikes Back (Origami Yoda Series #2)

I am now reading...

Ten by Lauren Myracle

Ten (Winnie Years Series)

Ruby Holler by Sharon Creech

Ruby Holler

4 comments:

  1. I have a feeling that TEN by Lauren Myracle is something that my ten year old would love to read. Will look for that one. I have a few Sharon Creech titles in my bookshelves that I haven't read yet. Hopefully, I find the time to go over them soon. Thanks for sharing all these titles, they all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize the Origami Yoda series was available as an audiobook, too. I bet my younger son would love to listen to them in the car.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh... The Doghouse. I love The Doghouse. When it was on our state book award nominee list I read it to every single class because I enjoyed reading it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read Love That Dog for the first time last year and was blown away. I'm not a poetry person, but wonder if I would have been had such a title crossed my path at a younger age. Love that Creech! :)

    --Lorna

    ReplyDelete