Monday, December 31, 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading?



It has been a busy month but I have been able to read some wonderful books the past week.  I have truly missed following along this wonderful meme hosted at www.teachmentortexts.com.  I hope to continue my weekly postings now that the holidays are over.   

This week I read and I enjoyed...

Penny and her Song by Kevin Henckes

Penny and Her Song

Lulu Walks the Dogs by Judith Viorst

Lulu Walks the Dogs

Sadie and Ratz by Sonya Hartnett

Sadie and Ratz

I am now reading...

The Word Eater by Mary Amato

The Word Eater

Next up...

Belly Up by Stuart Gibbs

Belly Up

2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to read Belly Up but just haven't gotten around to it. I need to remedy that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Word Eater looks like something I'd love. I'm also intrigued by the Lulu Series of Judith Viorst, the fact that it's illustrated by THE Lane Smith also inspires me to pick it up. :) Have a great reading year ahead!

    ReplyDelete