Monday, June 17, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday, I am so happy to be posting again.  It has been a busy spring.   Although I have been reading professional literature and children's books avidly, I have not made the time to post.  Today, I have decided to return to my weekly posts.

I have read and enjoyed...

Countdown to Kindergarten by Alison McGhee

Countdown to Kindergarten

Chu's Day by Neil Gaiman

Chu's Day

She Did It by Jennifer Ericsson

She Did It!

More Life Size Zoo by Teruyuki Komiya

More Life-Size Zoo: An All-New Actual-Size Animal Encyclopedia

The Kingfisher Horse and Pony Encyclopedia by Sandy Ransford

The Kingfisher Illustrated Horse and Pony Encyclopedia

Beholding Bee by Kimberly Newton Fusco

Beholding Bee

Comprehension Connections by Tanny McGregor

Comprehension Connections: Bridges to Strategic Reading

I am currently reading...

Hattie Big Sky by Kirby Larson

Hattie Big Sky

Teach Like a Pirate by Dave Burgess

Teach Like a PIRATE: Increase Student Engagement, Boost Your Creativity, and Transform Your Life as an Educator

Next up...

Stick Dog by Tom Watson

Stick Dog


No comments:

Post a Comment