Monday, October 15, 2012

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?


This week I read and really enjoyed...

Hattie Big Sky by Kirby Larson

Hattie Big Sky

Fractions = Trouble by Claudia Mills

Fractions = Trouble!

Pssst!  by Adam Rex
Pssst!

Squish:  Super Amoeba by Jennifer Holm and Matthew Holm
Super Amoeba (Squish Series #1)


Amulet #1:  The Stonekeeper by Kazu Kibuishi
The Stonekeeper (Amulet Series #1)

I am now reading...
Pie by Sarah Weeks
Pie

Next up...
A Dog's Life by Ann M. Martin

 A Dog's Life: The Autobiography of a Stray

5 comments:

  1. Your books are varied this week! Everything from super amoeba to historical fiction. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I have Pie in my TBR pile this week. Pssst looks funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hattie Big Sky was such a wonderful read. Will you read the sequel in February? I'm waiting, waiting, waiting!

    Maria @novalibrarymom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am reading Squish with a student and loving it! We also have Amulet in our to be read pile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great graphic novels this week!
    Thank you for sharing the book illustrated by Rex- I love his art.

    Happy reading this week! :)

    ReplyDelete