Monday, January 21, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 

This week I read and loved...

The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore by William Joyce

The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore

I also I read and enjoyed...

Tribes by Seth Godin

Tribes: We Need You to Lead Us

Jeremy Benders vs. the Cupcake Cadets by Eric Luper

 Jeremy Bender vs. the Cupcake Cadets

Who Has These Feet? by Laura Hulbert

Who Has These Feet?

Mr. Zinger's Hat by Cary Fagan

Mr. Zinger's Hat

C.R. Mudgeon by Leslie Muir

C. R. Mudgeon

Dragons Love Tacos by Adam Rubin

Dragons Love Tacos

I am now reading...

Small as an Elephant by Jennifer Richard Jacobson

Small as an Elephant

Good to Great Teaching by Mary Howard

Good to Great Teaching: Focusing on the Literacy Work that Matters

Next up...

Almost Home by Joan Bauer

Almost Home

2 comments:

  1. I loved finding the Fantastic Flying Books here in your post. I featured this book two weeks back, I think. I also used the video clip of this lovely book during the first session of my book club for young readers several weeks back and they enjoyed it. C.R. Mudgeon also sounds like something I'd enjoy and love. I've also been seeing small as an elephant around - the book cover looks riveting. enjoy the rest of your reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across the Fantastic Flying Book of Morris Lessmore in our school library, featured at the librarian's desk. I read through it quickly on our last teacher work day, and was completely drawn in. What a treasure. Thanks for sharing! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete